Update

Hi there tout la gang,

We don't have much to say about research in practice at the Café right now

but we are talking policy and practice over here now: Literacy Enquirers.

Friday, May 29, 2009

it is all about me!

Hey there tout la gang,

I have not posted for a week now. I have lots to say but haven't managed to type it up here. I think all you bloggers know the syndrome.

There is a website called cardsofchange. Here is what it is all about:

Our mission is to collect as many business cards and stories of positive change of people who have recently been laid off and connect them with new opportunities from potential employers, business partners and people who make the effort to look on the bright side of life.

I am not quite ready to upload my card because things have not quite gelled into something I could call "change" yet. Unless rolling up my loose change for grocery money counts :P

I am kidding of course. The cupboard is far from bare. So no big changes yet but I have been gardening and that is new for me.

In case you have been missing my blah blah blah, I am podcast #6 in the AlphaPlus Tech Podcasts series. I hope that you have been following this series. There are some great interviews and thanks to Alpha (and most especially Maria Moriarty) for documenting some craaaazy wisdom.

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment