Update

Hi there tout la gang,

We don't have much to say about research in practice at the Café right now

but we are talking policy and practice over here now: Literacy Enquirers.

Monday, July 9, 2007

and my wishbone's connected to ...

Good Monday morning tout la gang.
I hope that you all had a fantastic 07-07-07.

This quote on Julia's blog made me laugh.
And then stand at attention.

"You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone oughtta be."
- Richard from Texas

This is going to be my motto this week.
And for much longer if I can manage it.
What about you? What is your motto this week?

(the photo is a detail of the fishers memorial at peggy's cove. the memorial was carved into granite over many years by a pc resident. now, there is backbone on top of backbone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment