Update

Hi there tout la gang,

We don't have much to say about research in practice at the Café right now

but we are talking policy and practice over here now: Literacy Enquirers.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

blogs, websites and ... ?

I hope that everybody had a nice loooong weekend. I did. I am facilitating a workshop about online learning at the Toronto District School Board tomorrow. I made this blog for the workshop: tdsbliteracy.blogspot.com. It was fun. I love a blog start-up. I hope the instructors take it on. I'll let you know how it goes.

The other thing I did was put all of the Issue #10 article PDFs up on the Literacies site so circulate them about the literacy community as you wish.

Thank you to those who left the lovely messages on the last blog post. It means so much to us. And what about this blog? I am not sure. On the one hand, I would like to keep it going. I like writing about literacy practice and research here but am not sure how to maintain that. Partly because I am not sure what I will be doing and partly because I know that when I am not working in literacy I start to become a bit un-connected.

I think I will keep thinking about it and play it by ear. Will that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment