Update

Hi there tout la gang,

We don't have much to say about research in practice at the Café right now

but we are talking policy and practice over here now: Literacy Enquirers.

Friday, April 18, 2008

hello spring

Sorry I am late. I knocked out my internet connection and just now figured out what happened and how to correct it.

There is lots going on in the online world that is related to us as literacy workers -- or that we might relate to as literacy workers -- but I am just going to share this video sent to our Facebook Funwall by Flora Doehler (artist and literacy worker) for now.

Many of us are greeting spring after a long winter and getting reacquainted with little creatures again. I think this video fits the occasion.



These dancers are from the Chinese State Circus. They are performing on the German television show Wetten, dass? (Wanna bet?)
Happy weekend. Say hi to the frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment