Update

Hi there tout la gang,

We don't have much to say about research in practice at the Café right now

but we are talking policy and practice over here now: Literacy Enquirers.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

breaking news - ctv tells the story

Graham Richardson did a piece on the 11 o'clock CTV news last night about the school, Charlie Angus' video asking kids to support the Attawapiskat school, and some Toronto school children who were raising money to build schools in Africa but, shocked to find out the conditions in Aboriginal communities in Canada, have turned their attention there.

I tried to find the story on the CTV site because I missed the name of the Toronto School. The site is a bit of a nightmare. Those weird floaty ads keep popping up and jamming up one's ability to access information. But, if you can stand it, I found some stories here.

And the video is here. It wouldn't play for me unless I upgraded my Windows Media Player, which I am not inclined to do right now, but maybe you will have more luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment