Update

Hi there tout la gang,

We don't have much to say about research in practice at the Café right now

but we are talking policy and practice over here now: Literacy Enquirers.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

march break

It s the wee hours and I just finished part of a project I am working on. Whew!

I was going to write about the student who was hit with 147 academic charges for online study network at Ryerson University but, when I looked up the story, I found this video about winter cycling in the city and decided to watch that instead.

I like to ride year 'round and this video made me feel a little less crazy. And now I have drifted off into a dreamy bicycle ride and do not want to stop long enough to tell you what I think about Ryerson and all that. I'll leave you to make up your own minds.

Ding, ding. Catch you later.

The petition is at 357 signatures (see below).

No comments:

Post a Comment